Caribbean Surf Co. is committed to our customers' satisfaction. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below for returning merchandise.
ONLINE PURCHASE RETURNS
Merchandise purchased online from our website may be returned within 30 days of the receipt date for exchange or credit to the card on which the purchase was charged, equal to the value of your online purchase (excluding shipping costs). Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, suitable for resale, unless it was found to be defective upon receipt.
IN-STORE PURCHASE RETURNS
No cash, credit or debit refunds. Exchanges or returns for store credit must be made within 14 days of purchase date on receipt. No exchanges or returns on sunglasses or swimwear.
SALE AND CLEARANCE MERCHANDISE / ONLINE AND IN-STORE
Please note that all Sale and Clearance priced merchandise sales are final. We are unable to accept returns for refunds, exchanges or credit on these discounted items.
DIRECTIONS FOR ONLINE MERCHANDISE RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Merchandise must be returned with manufacturer and price tags attached.
- Original purchase receipt must accompany all returned items.
- Footwear must be in new condition (no wear on the inside or outside).
- Swimwear must have original tags and hygienic liners attached.
- Sunglasses must be in original condition with original case and cleaning cloth (absolutely no wear), unless otherwise defective.
Please follow these five simple steps for Returns or Exchanges on purchases returned by mail:
- Complete the Returns and Exchanges form in your package, and enclose it with your original receipt and the merchandise you are returning.
- To help us to better serve you in the future, please choose the most applicable "Reason for Return" and enter its number in the space indicated on the form.
- Pack all items in a secure, moisture-resistant carton, or reuse the original packaging in which your order was shipped. If recycling a previously-used box, remove or cover original shipping and product labels.
- Affix the pre-addressed mailing label to your package, filling in your mailing address in the space at the upper left corner.
- Send the package via U.S. Postal Service. In our many years of experience operating a business in the Virgin Islands, we have found that USPS Priority and USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail are the fastest and most cost-effective options for mailing to and from the USVI. We highly recommend that you use a tracking option for your returned package, and that you insure its contents for their full replacement value.
Mail your package to:
Caribbean Surf Co. / Distribution Center
5120 Dronningens Gade, Ste. 7
St Thomas VI 00802
Please be sure to retain your tracking and insurance documentation for all returned items. Caribbean Surf Co. is not responsible for customers’ merchandise returns which are damaged in transit or not received.
Caribbean Surf Co. cannot accept COD deliveries.
Please allow two to three weeks for the processing of your return. Your issuing bank may take an additional billing cycle to apply the credit to your card.